Watch WWE Triple H: King of Kings – There is Only One DVD Online Free Full 2 Disc sets with Extras.
- Full Content of Triple H: King of Kings – There is Only One DVD
Matches on Disc One
- RAW ’95: vs. John Crystal – This is Triple H’s RAW debut. Considering that we get to see his pro debut later on the DVD and have seen his WWE debut on The Game this is a waste of time. Historical does not mean good.
- RAW ’96: vs. Marc Mero – Historical still doesn’t equal good. By the way, did they have to show the celebration before the match that totally gives away the surprise ending in this match?
- King of the Ring ’97: vs. Mankind – This is the first of many PPV battles against Mick Foley and the first of three matches against Mick on the disc. I highly recommend watching the first half of this match in fast forward mode. Again, historical does not mean good.
- WrestleMania XIV: vs. Owen Hart – This is not the first match I would think of when it comes to Triple H at WrestleMania but I will never complain about seeing an Owen Hart match.
- RAW ’99: vs. Mankind – This is much better than their first match on the DVD and is also much more historic.
- No Mercy ’99: No Holds Barred Match vs. Steve Austin – While not as good as their classic battle at No Way Out ’01, since that match has already been on DVD several times this is a pretty good selection for this DVD.
- No Way Out ’00: Hell in a Cell vs. Mick Foley – Finally this classic match has been released DVD.
- Benoit Reference Note: In the Austin DVD that came out last month, the WWE edited out all pictures of Chris. On this DVD, Triple H mentions him by name because of the injury he suffered in a tag team match against him and then briefly footage of Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho is shown. Seeing how the WWE deals with Benoit footage will be an interesting sub-plot of future WWE DVD releases.
- Royal Rumble ’01 – This match is joined in progress from the point that Triple H enters the match.
Matches on Disc Two
- Armageddon’02: Street Fight/Cage/Ladder Match vs. Shawn Michaels – On paper, this should have been the greatest match ever. However, for some reason something didn’t click here. Since their classic RAW and SummerSlam matches are on other DVD sets, I have no problem with this match being put on this DVD.
- Vengeance ’05: Hell in a Cell Match vs. Batista – The two best matches on this DVD set are both Hell in a Cell matches. With a Hell in a Cell DVD coming out later this year, depending on the matches selected for that disc, this DVD set may be totally worthless.
- Survivor Series ’05: Last Man Standing Match vs. Ric Flair – Even at the tail end of his career, Flair can still put on a great match that men half his age can only dream about.
- Backlash ’06: vs. Edge & John Cena – This is an interesting match as Triple H battled in the main event against two men that were just coming into their own as main event stars.
- DVD Extra: Hog Pen Match vs. Henry Godwinn – No Rock, Jericho, Angle, or Undertaker but I get to see this piece of feces (literally) instead.
- DVD Extra: Triple H’s first match professional wrestling match – This is surprisingly good for somebody’s first match. I enjoy that the match features commentary by Jim Ross and Triple H. Guest commentary tracks are something that I greatly enjoy and wish that WWE Home Video used more often.